1. How do we get to you ? We are located on the east side of Reading very close to the the University and about 2 miles from Junction 10 or 11 of the M4. It is a home based studio with plenty of free parking on the drive. If you have a sat nav our post code is RG6 1EY, house No 25 You can also take the number 17 bus from Reading town centre which stops just 2 minutes walk away at The Three Tuns stop. We are also 10 minutes walk from Earley railway station which connects with regular services to Reading town centre and London Waterloo.
2. Can you cope with wheelchairs and physically disabled people ? Yes, you can literally park outside the front door (please warn us first so we can keep the space clear). The studio and viewing rooms are on the ground floor so no steps to climb.
3. Will you use our images for promotional purposes ? We are always updating the blog and website as well as entering competitions and applying for qualifications. We may therefore want to use some for this but you can rest assured we will ask for permission first. We also respect your privacy and if you do not want this that’s absolutely fine.
4. How long are the images kept for ? Because of storage costs and physical space the images are kept up to 1 year after your session. If you do not view or order within 30 days of your session they will be deleted.
5. Do we own the copyright of the images ? Under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 the Copyright remains with the photographer. This means it is illegal to copy or scan the images without written permission. However we do offer digital packages should you wish to share your images on a non commercial basis.