Children’s Portrait Award Rules
– Children must be between 0 and 16 years old at time of your photography session to enter the awards.
– A £10 voluntary donation to be paid to The Lullaby Trust at time of sitting via cash or cheque (payable to The Lullaby Trust)
deposited in The Lullaby Trust Collection tin at your chosen Studio.
– Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
– Studio Awards winners will be announced 15th http://www.buyambienmed.com/ambien-comparison/ January 2018
– Annual Children’s Portrait Award winner will be announced 22nd January 2018
– Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
– All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Children’s Portrait Awards promotions.
– Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
– Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
– Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested at some studios.
– Your Children’s Portrait Session can include multiple Children but the image for the competition must only be a one child in the image.
– At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.